Friday, February 17, 2012

The post that took two years to complete

October 2010 Jonathan and I traveled down to a small town in MS for the hopes of a new job. Little did we know this little trip would mark a turning point in our lives. Sitting in that La Quinta hotel room, I decided to start a blog so my family and friends back home in Memphis would be able to keep up with our weekly activities and to feel a part of us even if we were 197 miles away. well, today is February 2012, and I am finally working on my first blog! With MUCH help to my wonderful blogger sister in law Amanda showing me the ropes, I have produced this little masterpiece. So without further adieu, please enjoy: 

Valentines day with my Love...

No chocolates, no flowers(my cat would eat them), just a perfect night hanging out around the fire pit.


Don't judge. The flash was VERY bright.


He is such a man.


and naturally you have to have Smore's. (My Favorite)


Small's had her fair share.

That's not all! We are headed to Memphis this weekend for a dinner date with our good friends Seth and Amanda. It's a work in progress, but I promise, there will be more posts to come!

Love, Jenna

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I hope there are many more to come. I know you are looking forward to your trip. Have a great time. We sure love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! We are so glad you are blogging so we can keep up with you two! Great job Jenna! Now we should be expecting Valentine weekend post on Monday? :)

    ReplyDelete