Friday, March 2, 2012

Twenty Three

February 28th was my Twenty Third Birthday! and it was a great one! a little dreary outside 
{the way I like it} but it was jammed pack with friends, fun, and a TON of laughter.
 My sweet hubby put this train of goodies out before I woke up. {I am a candy Junky}
 My sweet boss Jane got me this very thoughtful gift. A drink dispenser 
{since we have people over all the time}some of my candy she has seen me eat, and of course, a cat card. I am so blessed to be working under her. She is the sweetest.
 My very best friend Rachel took me to one of my favorite {closest to work} spots since I only have an hour. Kismets. Yummy Greek place, but I always get the Bacon Cheeseburger and a coke. Hmm. Not too venturous. 
 My Yummy Birthday Cake! 
 We went to another one of my favorite places for dinner. Sal and Mookies. Its a local pizza joint and I love it! The atmosphere is great and they have an ice cream parlor there. How cool.
 Some great friends to celebrate with me! The boys are not pictured on the other end of the table.
 ....And the embarrassing Birthday song were everyone turns to look at you.
 Alletta, Dana, Me, Amanda
 My Bowls that have been on my wish list for a long time. Amanda and Rachel got them for me. I love love love them! Crateandbarrel.com
 Oh my cat cards. The one on the left from my parents meows to the Birthday song.
And I couldn't leave out this lovely gift from Chris Wilson. Yup. That's a Turtle.. in my house. He is one of a kind. and NO we didn't keep him. Chris sent him to live in the backyard of our neighbors. {We are good friends with them & they go to our church so they will find it humorous} :)

I had such a wonderful day. My husband and friends made me feel so special. Here's to Twenty Three. What shall this year have in store....

3 comments:

  1. Great post and the blog looks great! Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I couldn't have done it without you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Jenna I've added it to my daily read list.

    ReplyDelete