Saturday, May 19, 2012

Florida Nights

The first part of the week, Amanda's parents hung out with Hayes so we could all go out to eat. Monday night we went to Baytowne Wharf {my favorite} and ate at Graffitis. 

Jonathan and I walked to the docks and along the way, were cute little tree houses. 




Of course we climbed one!


Dinner at Graffitis. 



At sunset in Baytowne, there is a cannon that goes off. I was told it was to let ships know its time to come back in. Our waiter had warned us but none the less, It went off and scared the mess out of us!


Picture time!

{A little laugh}
I was packing my bags when Jonathan's family was in town and Kam was helping me. {she is 4} I was putting the dress in my bag and she said:"Are you going to wear tights with that?" I asked her if I needed to and she said: "Well it aint long enough" lol. 







We had a blast! But I am a {little} glad to be back at home and in the real world. We made some good memories!

1 comment:

  1. So, I just discovered that you have a blog. It is very entertaining and I really enjoyed just reading through the whole thing. Especially all of the little Small's photos :) Glad ya'll had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete