Monday, May 21, 2012

Party

The Movement {which is our college service} only meets in seasons coinciding with the school semesters. So on the "off" months when The Movement does not meet, we have a college fellowship at our house after Sunday night service. We all have such a great time hanging out and eating dinner together. This past Sunday we had 55 young people in our house! {thats way too many for our house to hold, in case you were wondering} After a couple people trickle on home is usually when the party really gets started. You don't want to be the one to interrupt a game of Trouble or Spades or Catch Phrase. People turn in to monsters when they get competitive. {Its awesome!} We have the best jobs!


 




 {a little giggle}
For my birthday a friend of ours brought me a turtle {as a joke}. So, {as a joke} we sent that nice little turtle to live with our neighbors, without their knowledge. When they found it, they sent the turtle to go live in the pond at the front of our neighborhood. So long turtle! Wrong. I came home from vacation to find a turtle in my backyard! Everyone is denying it, but I'm pretty sure I know where that turtle came from... It's not over! {by the way, I sent him back to the pond} We have some pretty awesome neighbors.


**Monday night I started running again {it has been about two weeks since I ran last} I turned on my couch to 5K app and headed out. It came to the end of my 5 minute run and I was feeling so good.... so.... I ran for 14 minutes straight! Woot Woot! I'm a little proud of myself if you cant tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment