Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break

My Spring Break (which is not much of a Spring Break when your an adult and have to work) started off with dropping this handsome man off at the airport. He went to Vancouver on a missions trip for the week and I missed him and was bored without him. (look at those dimples.) 
I worked while Jonathan was away but come Thursday afternoon, I was beach bound. My friend Amanda's parents live in Destin Florida, and she decided to visit them for the weekend. So I rode along and reaped the benefits:) It was gorgeous! Beautiful, warm weather, cool nights. It was just perfection to me! The first day I missed a spot with sunscreen and was a tad miserable in some areas. But well worth it!



 It was so perfect that my mother-in-law Jane also happened to be at the beach with some sweet ladies I miss dearly from back home. I'm so glad I was able to visit with them, even if it was for only 20 minutes. 

Melody being her goofy self waddling the tubes back to the place they got them. It took her a while..
Amanda's parents spoiled us rotten. Her mother made yummy breakfast for us every morning and snacks when we got home from the beach. This is one mornings spread.




 On our last morning it was super foggy and cold. I still loved it though!

Im so sad I had to come back to reality so soon. I am just holding my breath till we return in May for a WHOLE WEEK with our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment