Monday, March 5, 2012

The Weekend

What a relaxing weekend! We had some friends over Friday night along with uninvited Severe Storm warnings {scary}. So after being cooped up in the house all night, Saturday I decided to go on a SHOPPING SPREE. My parents and Grandaddy sent me some Birthday money and it was well spent! 
With my cold hard cash, I got 4 tops, a dress, some kitchen towels {I think i have become a collector of all things pinstripe/kitchen towels} mascara, and tea glasses {not pictured} and.... still have some money left over! I think I did pretty good wouldn't ya say! Thanks mom and dad!

For dinner, I met Jonathan and some guys at Buffalo Wild Wings where they stayed and watched the Duke game...for FOUR HOURS. I only stayed for the grub and I was out of there! I found this quaint little spot on my way home. Its like a whole different world on the Reservoir. I love to come here. Summer time is coming and I'm a itching' for some vitamin D and H2O!

What I feel was most accomplishing about the weekend was finally deciding and purchasing a window shade for the front door. As people walk/drive by they stare straight into our home and can see everything! My sweet Cousins gave us a house warming gift to be used for something we needed and this definitely fit the requirements. I was worried Jonathan would hate them, they're growing on him.

I love lazy weekends like this one. No real places to be and no real work to do. Just livin' life. Church was pretty awesome too. We went through The Church in Acts 2 which is also what we are focusing on in the Movement. hmm. Funny how things line up huh? Next weekend I may be singing a different tune. Jonathan is leaving for Canada on Saturday and will be gone for a week.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment