Thursday, April 19, 2012

The cat life

Call me what you wish, but I am a couple major life changes away from being a true crazy cat lady. {I would have a house full if I could trade in a husband for them, but that aint happenin'} For years i have repressed the unnatural love i have for these four legged creatures and decided it's time to be real... I am a CAT LOVER and proud of it. :) So if your sick of hearing about how cute and cuddly and fun my kitty is, well... stop kidding yourself. you know you like it!

So on my campaign of convincing the world as to why everyone should own a sweet small companion, this story probably doesn't fit. For a few weeks now, my Small's has been hidden away in a secret hiding spot when she wants to be alone or when people come over. I have found her spot once {behind our clothes in the closet} and she has recently moved on from there. So I have been determined to solve the mystery and find that spot! {Kind of a weird game to me.} So for the past few months now when what seems to always be in the dead middle of the night, she wakes us up to vigurous rabbit kicking on the bottom of our bed. It is super annoying and it has been tearing up the fabric on the bottom of the boxspring. We get on to her and the next time she has a chance, she does it agin. She loves it! So, the other day, I was doing laundry on my bed and felt Small's tap me on the knee. I looked down under the bed to find her nowhere. Then I saw it. The fabric under the boxspring was heavily weighed down by something. Small's was inside my boxspring! She had been strategically making a hole in the fabric so she could manage her little body up in it! Can you believe it! I have a few personal things missing that she likes to play with anyways.. Im thinking she is storing them up for the winter in her little loft.:) One thing is absolutely for sure! There is NEVER a dull moment in our house. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

You can see her white paws and the place in the back where she has made her hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment