Monday, April 2, 2012

What a Weekend...

What a weekend! First thing friday morning the doorbell wakes us up. and boy was I happy to see these guys! I didn't care what time it was. We have TV now! Before U-verse came into my life we were limited to about 4 channels. {I am such a TV junkie} So I'm not sure yet if this is a good thing or not. Learning to prioritize! 

The Prices came over. Jonathan and Seth spent almost the whole day tearing up old pallets to make a headboard for our guest bedroom. I really wish I was better about taking pictures of the process. Amanda, Hayes and I went for walks, and cooked and baked and cleaned for the college band that was going to be coming over later that night. The headboard is incredible. {not totally complete, needing paint and a bedspread etc..} But I love it! Thanks Prices!


The College Band party was held at our house. Taco Night! and what a party it was. It lasted 7 hours! 6:30PM- 1:45AM. yikes. Dominoes, Scattergories, Catch Phrase. I love having people over! So needless to say, we slept in the next day! 

Jonathan woke up feelin' motivated. You see, When our house was built, We were jipped about 10 yards in our backyard from where our fence is to where our actual property line is. So thanks to Pinterest, my husband, {yes, he browses at Pinterest} has got some good ideas to make a garden and cute little area, after extending the fence back. It's going to be a long, slow project but I think it will be fun!


Clearing out some weeds.


He gave up around lunch time and took me on a date to see a matinee movie! We just hung out and watched our new TV shows the rest of the night!

Monday after work I was super excited to go home and relax and once again... watch some TV before The National Championships came on. But I didn't get so lucky. We got home just in time for a Huge thunderstorm to roll on through taking our electricity with it.  So our neighbors came over to play some Monopoly in the dark. As you can see.... I dominated! Ashley made some incredibly yummy Pinterest cookie brownies! The power came on just in time for tip off. How convenient.


This week is just going to get crazier! College is having REZ week {short for resurrection Week} 
Wednesday: Ultimate Frisbee
Thursday: Egg drop/The Movement
Friday: Secret Church
Saturday: Crawfish Boil
Sunday: Easter

Wheww!

No comments:

Post a Comment